MANASSAS BRANCH RE-OPENING MONDAY, 3/8/2021!
The Manassas Branch of the PWC Employees Credit Union will re-open Monday, 3/8/2021 at 8:00 am and be open our regular business hours. We appreciate your patience and understanding over the last week.
Social distancing and masks remain required for service in both branches under the Emergency Permanent Standard issued by the Governor on January 27, 2021.
Consumer lending operations will continue in person at both branches or remotely through the use of electronic documents. Loan proceeds can be directly deposited, wired, or sent by mail or Fed-Ex.
We urge you to use our online banking options as much as possible. Online Banking Services include:
1. Online account access through FlexTeller and our PWC ECU mobile app (available on Google Play and the Apple Store).
2. Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) of checks through the mobile app.
3. Monitor debit card activity and set security limits for debit card use using the CardValet app (also available on Google Play and the Apple Store).
4. Use our telephone banking Phone Anytime Teller by calling 703-680-5066.
5. Access to your money surcharge free at over 80,000 ATM locations nationwide. Find your closest ATM at www.culiance.com/atmlocator
Member service personnel are available by calling 703-680-1143 to assist you with setting up any of our Online Banking Services.
Members can see the latest county updates regarding COVID-19 on the county’s website at www.pwcgov.org/emergency. Members who have general questions can call the Virginia Department of Health at 1-877-ASK-VDH3 or visit www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus.
Please remain safe and healthy during this difficult time. Any future updates will be clearly communicated.
Robin Bodie, CEO