The CDC recommends that all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, wear a mask in a indoor public setting. For your safety and the safety of others, we encourage you to do so.
Governor Northam’s Executive Order 79 which took effect midnight of 5/28/2021 remains in effect, which stated that protective masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated individuals.
Social distancing requirements remain in effect at both branches under the under Executive Order 72, Seventh Amendment, which went into effect May 15th, 2021.
We urge you to use our online banking options as much as possible. Online Banking Services include:
1. Online account access through FlexTeller and our PWC ECU mobile app (available on Google Play and the Apple Store).
2. Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) of checks through the mobile app.
3. Monitor debit card activity and set security limits for debit card use using the CardValet app (also available on Google Play and the Apple Store).
4. Use our telephone banking Phone Anytime Teller by calling 703-680-5066.
5. Access to your money surcharge free at over 80,000 ATM locations nationwide. Find your closest ATM at www.culiance.com/atmlocator
Member service personnel are available by calling 703-680-1143 to assist you with setting up any of our Online Banking Services.
Members can see the latest county updates regarding COVID-19 on the county’s website at www.pwcgov.org/emergency. Members who have general questions can call the Virginia Department of Health at 1-877-ASK-VDH3 or visit www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus.
Please remain safe and healthy during this difficult time. Any future updates will be clearly communicated.
Robin Bodie, CEO