The PWC Employees Credit Union has made the difficult decision to temporarily close our Manassas branch and cease lobby operations in the Woodbridge branch effective at 5:00 pm on Friday, March 27th. We have maintained lobby operations as long as possible in order to give you the best service available. It is for the safety of everyone, members and employees, that this decision was made.
Members living in Manassas can withdraw cash from our newest surcharge free ATM located in front of the Harris Pavilion Ice Skate rental building, or from one of the surcharge free 80,000 ATM locations nationwide. Find your closest ATM at www.culiance.com/atmlocator
The Woodbridge branch will continue drive-thru operations Monday through Friday during the hours of 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Saturday hours will remain 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Consumer lending operations will continue remotely through the use of electronic documents. Loan proceeds can be directly deposited, wired, or sent by mail or Fed-Ex.
We urge you to use our online banking options as much as possible. Online Banking Services include:
1. Online account access through FlexTeller and our PWC ECU mobile app (available on Google Play and the Apple Store).
2. Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) of checks through the mobile app.
3. Monitor debit card activity and set security limits for debit card use using the CardValet app (also available on Google Play and the Apple Store).
4. Use our telephone banking Phone Anytime Teller by calling 703-680-5066.
5. Access to your money surcharge free at over 80,000 ATM locations nationwide. Find your closest ATM at www.culiance.com/atmlocator
Member service personnel are available by calling 703-680-1143 to assist you with setting up any of our Online Banking Services.
Members can see the latest county updates regarding COVID-19 on the county’s website at www.pwcgov.org/emergency. Members who have general questions can call the Virginia Department of Health at 1-877-ASK-VDH3 or visit www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus.
Please remain safe and healthy during this difficult time. Any future updates will be clearly communicated.
Robin Bodie, CEO