Beginning June, 22nd, 2020, the PWC Employees Credit Union is excited to announce our partnership with a new credit card processor to better service your Visa credit card needs. This will mean a few changes to your account, and we want to make sure you know exactly what’s happening.
What you need to know:
• Your new card cannot be activated until Monday, June 22nd. You may still use your old card through the weekend, but it will no longer be valid as of Monday.
• New cards will be mailed to all cardholders, regardless of whether they are primary or secondary cardholders. Please note: your credit card number and your expiration date will change.
• For security reasons, secondary cardholders will have their own individual card number and Card Verification Value (CVV – three digit number on the back of the card) number and expiration date for their new card.
• If you plan to use your card at any ATM, you will be required to use a Personal Identification Number (PIN). You can select your unique PIN during the activation of the card or call at a later time to select your PIN.
• We have a Recurring Activity Checklist at the bottom of this page to assist you in updating any recurring payments or credits that will need to be transferred to your new card.
• For your convenience we have included Frequently Asked Questions; however, if you have any additional questions or inquiries prior to June 22nd, 2020 please call us at 703-680-1143. After June 22nd, call 1-888-999-0097.
Your new credit card will come with the following new features:
• 24/7 Cardholder Service: Call 1-888-999-0097 for balance inquiries, payment information, transaction history, statement requests or to dispute a charge.
• Online Access: Real-time credit card information, including transactions, pending activity, payment information, statements, custom e-mail alerts, plus you can sign up for e-statements and re-enroll for online access.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR PWC EMPLOYEES CREDIT UNION CREDIT CARD PAYMENT:
• If by check – Action is required. Please include your payment stub with your check and mail to:
PWC ECU, 12715 Ridgefield Village Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22193.
• If via a bill pay service, automatic debit or automatic transfer – Action is required. Remember to update your account information, payment address, or transfer request information when the first statement for your new card arrives.
Please Note: Payments received on June 18th through June 21st, 2020 will not post to your new PWC Employees Credit Union Visa credit card until Monday, June 22nd. These payments will be posted on Monday using the date they were received by us.
New Rewards Program:
Starting June 22nd, 2020 we will offer you a new rewards program with your PWC Employees Credit Union credit card called uChoose. The uChoose Rewards will allow you to redeem points on your credit card purchases to use toward shopping, travel, event tickets, gift cards and more. Some important information about the transition of the rewards program:
• Your current ScoreCard Rewards program will no longer earn points after June 22nd, 2020.
• You may redeem your existing ScoreCard rewards program points through June 30th, 2020.
• Any remaining points in your ScoreCard rewards program after June 30th, 2020, will be transferred to the new uChoose Program.
• All points that are transferred from your ScoreCard rewards program to uChoose will be shown on your uChoose account on the statement you receive in July.
• To register your card or to monitor and redeem your uChoose points, visit www.uChooserewards.com
Recurring Activity Checklist
The account number and expiration date on your new card will change along with the CVV code on the back. It is extremely important to update your account information on all recurring charges or credits that you have authorized on your PWC Employees Credit Union Visa credit card.
Do you make any of these payments with your PWC ECU Visa Credit Card? When does the payment post? Be sure to update any website on which you use your credit card. Examples of these are as follows:
- Prescriptions (Mail Order or Online)
- Utility or cable bills
- Cell phone bills
- Netflix, Amazon, PayPal, iTunes
- Newspaper/Magazine Subscriptions
- Loans or Tuition Payments
- Insurance Premiums
- Please Note: Payments that normally post on or before June 22nd, 2020 will still occur on your existing card. Beginning June 22nd, 2020 you must update your payment information with your new card information for each item you pay using your PWC Employees Credit Union Visa credit card.
As always, our goal is to provide you with the very best in products and services and we thank you for your patience throughout this process.